Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Love Your Life
I invite you to explore the mystery, beauty, and love of who you are beyond the pain, fear, and feeling stuck. The bumps in life are going to come. Well-being builds resiliency to roll with the bumps that life brings. Core beliefs of self-love, worthiness, self-acceptance, curiosity, and kind regard grow our power to become creators of a full life. This enables us to grow the lives, opportunities, and relationships so that our deepest desires can come true.
It's my intention that you feel safe, respected, seen, listened to, accepted, empowered, nurtured, resourced, supported, and loved. I want you to feel hopeful and joyful about life again more of the time. I am deeply passionate about the work of psychotherapy and the journey to mind, body, and spiritual wellness. Every day, I feel jazzed to come to work! I am so lucky to be where I am. It is my deepest honor and privilege to sit with you in this way.
Ask the Big Questions
- What qualities in a therapist do you want and need to feel secure and supported?
- If we spent 1 month working together what changes would you need to feel in your life so that your time and energy was worth spending it in therapy?
- How can you use the pain and the loss you’ve been through to help benefit your future?
- What limiting beliefs are holding you back? How do you imagine moving beyond that?
- What do you value? What is meaningful for you?
- What is the life that you would be creating if you weren’t feeling stuck?
- How would you show up for life if you felt deeply connected to a sense of goodness, well-being, resilience, creativity, and flexibility as your emotional baseline?
- What are your dreams? What lights you up?
- If all your needs were met, how would you be enjoying life and having fun?
Amanda is a Nationally Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who specializes in caring for adults and adolescents with mental health needs. Amanda practices with a holistic, person-centered, nursing based approach to provide psychotherapy and holistic psychiatry in her private practice located in downtown Eugene, Oregon.